Weekend Bike Tour
From: 2000.00 ₽
Availability: From May 13, 2017 every Saturday and Sunday, until the end of September
Meeting point: Moshkov pereulok 2, inside the courtyard of Taiga Space
Meeting time: 11:00 am
Cost: 2000 rubles per person including bike.
Duration: 3,5 hours
This 3.5-hour bicycle tour is a mosaic of the different sights and neighbourhoods of St. Petersburg. From the Palace Square and the Church on the Spilled Blood to grand panoramic vistas along the Neva embankments to charming old residential areas – this tour shows real-life St Petersburg at its best.
Stops along the way may include*:
– Palace square
– Bronze Horseman
– Riverfront views from Vasilievsky Island
– Historical quarters around Vasilievsky Island
– Petrogradsky Island (the Petrograd Side) and its many hidden wonders
– Trinity Bridge and the views from it
– Field of Mars
– the area around Church on the Spilled Blood
*Exact route may vary, confirm with the guide please.
The tour is conducted in English and Russian. Booking is required, max group 15 pers. Large groups should book a private tour in advance.
To book this tour privately, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.