White Night Bike Tour
From: 2825.00 ₽
Availabilty in 2019: every Tuesday and Thursday in June, July and August. We may be adding more tours, check the calendar below or contact us with a request for a specific date.
Meeting point: Berthold Centre. Address: Grazhdanskaya st., 13-15. Inside the courtyard.
Meeting time: 22:30
Cost: from 2825 rubles per person including bicycle
Duration: 3,5 hours
A White Nights version of our famed bike tour! Ride the city through the never-ending sunset. Take in spectacular views and the unique white nights vibe. Watch the giant drawbridges across the Neva open in the middle of the night. See the city from a totally different angle – at night, in motion!
Stops along the way may include**:
– Palace square and the Atlantes of New Hermitage
– Senate square and Bronze Horseman
– Riverfront views from Vasilievsky Island
– Historical quarters around Vasilievsky Island
– Petrogradsky Island (the Petrograd Side) and its many hidden wonders
– Trinity Bridge and the views from it
– the raising of the drawbridges – usually it's the Trinity bridge
– Field of Mars
– the area around Church on the Spilled Blood
**Exact route may vary, confirm with the guide please.
You may try and turn up without booking, yet we strongly recommend booking online to secure a spot. Large groups should book in advance.
The Original WalkFrom: 1462.00 ₽ Read more
Weekend Bike TourFrom: 2825.00 ₽ Read more
White Night Bike TourFrom: 2825.00 ₽ Read more
WWII and the Siege of Leningrad TourRead more
Boat TourRead more
Dostoyevsky, Rasputin, Lenin — famous St Petersburg residents, a walking tourRead more
Food and the City tourRead more
Petrograd Side Walk12400.00 ₽ Read more
Vasilievsky Island WalkRead more
Soviet Mass Housing. Kupchino – The Urban DreamRead more
Political History Walks12400.00 ₽ Read more
Red October TourRead more
Peter’s Top Five St. Petersburg Walking TourRead more