White Night Bike Tour
From: 2000.00 ₽
Availabilty: June, July and August 2016 every Tuesday and Thursday
Meeting point: Moshkov pereulok 2, inside the courtyard of Taiga Space
Meeting time: 10:30 pm
Cost: 2000 rubles per person including bike
Duration: 3,5 hours
A White Nights version of our famed bike tour! Ride the city through the never-ending sunset. Take in spectacular views and the unique white nights vibe. Watch the giant drawbridges across the Neva open in the middle of the night. See the city from a totally different angle – at night, in motion!
Stops along the way include*:
– Smolny Institute and Cathedral
– The Aurora Battleship
– Fantastic views from the bridges and the embankments of the Neva
– Historical residential areas of Vasilievsky and Petrogradsky Islands
– Palace Bridge or Trinity Bridge (or both) during the opening
– Field of Mars
– Church on the Spilled Blood
– Palace Square
*Exact route may vary.
No advance booking required, yet we strongly recommend that you let us know in advance you're planning to join. Large groups should book in advance.
To book this tour privately, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or ask your guide.