White Night Bike Tour
From: 2700.00 ₽
Availabilty in 2018: every Tuesday and Thursday in June, July and August.
Meeting point: Berthold Centre. Address: Grazhdanskaya st., 13-15. Inside the courtyard.
Meeting time: 22:30
Cost: from 2700 rubles* per person including bicycle
Duration: 3,5 hours
A White Nights version of our famed bike tour! Ride the city through the never-ending sunset. Take in spectacular views and the unique white nights vibe. Watch the giant drawbridges across the Neva open in the middle of the night. See the city from a totally different angle – at night, in motion!
Stops along the way may include**:
– Palace square and the Atlantes of New Hermitage
– Senate square and Bronze Horseman
– Riverfront views from Vasilievsky Island
– Historical quarters around Vasilievsky Island
– Petrogradsky Island (the Petrograd Side) and its many hidden wonders
– Trinity Bridge and the views from it
– the raising of the drawbridges – usually it's the Trinity bridge
– Field of Mars
– the area around Church on the Spilled Blood
**Exact route may vary, confirm with the guide please.
You may try and turn up without booking, yet we strongly recommend booking online to secure a spot. Large groups should book in advance.
*Russian ruble collapsed again on April 9, 2018, making it difficult to predict its behaviour (and its value) for the dates later in the season. We reserve the right to amend our prices in accordance with the fluctuating exchange rate. Hopefully this stops soon and returns to normal. Please contact us by email for up-to-date price information. As a guideline, joining a scheduled White Night Bike Tour costs an equivalent of around 42-43 USD/person.