Peter’s Top Five St. Petersburg Walking Tour
Availability: Currently this tour is available by private booking only. Inquire at email@example.com.
Duration: 4 hours.
Cost: 13000 roubles*. This covers up to eight people (1625 rubles for for each extra person).
*Rates may vary due to season and exchange rate fluctuation. Please contact us by email for up-to-date price information.
Top of the charts in St. Petersburg sightseeing, as voted by PetersWalk. This walk is recommended for new arrivals to St Petersburg. An overview of the top sights, the best viewing angles, general orientation – and besides lots of suggestions on what else to see and do in St. Petersburg.
Major stops along the way may include**:
1. The Peter and Paul Fortress (optionally with a visit to the Cathedral);
2. Palace Square, the Winter Palace and the Hermitage (without entering the museum);
3. The St. Isaac's square and Cathedral (optional inside visit);
4. The Church on Spilled Blood (optional inside visit);
5. The architectural ensemble of the Strelka, the Exchange building and the Rostral Columns.
6. The Field of Mars
7. Senate square and the Bronze Horseman statue;
8. The Admiralty (no inside visit);
9. Palace bridge
10. Troitsky (Trinity) bridge
**This tight itinerary doesn’t allow time for inside visits, only seeing the sights from the outside and exploring the area around them. We can modify the plan and enter some of the sights, but we’d have to extend the hours or sacrifice some other stops. Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to design an individual plan for this walk.
Peter’s Top Five St. Petersburg Walking TourRead more
Red October TourRead more
Political History WalksRead more
Soviet Mass Housing. Kupchino – The Urban DreamRead more
Vasilievsky Island WalkRead more
Petrograd Side WalkRead more
Food and the City tourRead more
Dostoyevsky, Rasputin, Lenin — famous St Petersburg residents, a walking tourRead more
Boat TourRead more
WWII and the Siege of Leningrad TourRead more
White Night Bike TourFrom: 2700.00 ₽ Read more
Weekend Bike TourFrom: 2700.00 ₽ Read more
The Original WalkFrom: 1400.00 ₽ Read more