Peter’s Top Five St. Petersburg Walking Tour
Availability: Currently this tour is available by private booking only. Inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duration: 4 hours.
Cost: 13000 roubles*. This covers up to eight people (1625 rubles for for each extra person).
*Rates may vary due to season and exchange rate fluctuation. Please contact us by email for up-to-date price information.
Top of the charts in St. Petersburg sightseeing, as voted by PetersWalk. This walk is recommended for new arrivals to St Petersburg. An overview of the top sights, the best viewing angles, general orientation – and besides lots of suggestions on what else to see and do in St. Petersburg.
Major stops along the way may include**:
1. The Peter and Paul Fortress (optionally with a visit to the Cathedral);
2. Palace Square, the Winter Palace and the Hermitage (without entering the museum);
3. The St. Isaac's square and Cathedral (optional inside visit);
4. The Church on Spilled Blood (optional inside visit);
5. The architectural ensemble of the Strelka, the Exchange building and the Rostral Columns.
6. The Field of Mars
7. Senate square and the Bronze Horseman statue;
8. The Admiralty (no inside visit);
9. Palace bridge
10. Troitsky (Trinity) bridge
**This tight itinerary doesn’t allow time for inside visits, only seeing the sights from the outside and exploring the area around them. We can modify the plan and enter some of the sights, but we’d have to extend the hours or sacrifice some other stops. Contact us by email at email@example.com to design an individual plan for this walk.
Велопрогулка по Пряжке и вокругFrom: 700.00 ₽ Подробнее
Обзорная велоэкскурсия по ПетербургуFrom: 1600.00 ₽ Подробнее
test product1.00 ₽ Подробнее
Peter’s Top Five St. Petersburg Walking TourПодробнее
Red October TourПодробнее
Political History WalksПодробнее
Soviet Mass Housing. Kupchino – The Urban DreamПодробнее
Vasilievsky Island WalkПодробнее
Petrograd Side WalkПодробнее
Food and the City tourПодробнее
Dostoyevsky, Rasputin, Lenin — famous St Petersburg residents, a walking tourПодробнее
WWII and the Siege of Leningrad TourПодробнее
White Night Bike TourFrom: 2700.00 ₽ Подробнее
Weekend Bike TourFrom: 2700.00 ₽ Подробнее
The Original WalkFrom: 1600.00 ₽ Подробнее