Weekend Bike Tour
From: 2825.00 ₽
Availability in 2019: every Sat & Sun, from May 11 to the end of September. We may be adding more tours, check the calendar below or contact us with a request for a specific date.
Meeting point: Berthold Centre, inside the courtyard. Address: Grazhdanskaya st., 13-15.
Meeting time: 11:00 am
Cost: from 2825 rubles per person including bike.
Duration: 3,5 hours
This 3.5-hour bicycle tour is a mosaic of the different sights and neighbourhoods of St. Petersburg. From the Palace Square and the Church on the Spilled Blood to grand panoramic vistas along the Neva embankments to charming old residential areas – this tour shows real-life St Petersburg at its best.
Stops along the way may include*:
– St Isaac’s square and Cathedral (without entering)
– Senate square and Bronze Horseman
– New Holland
– Riverfront views from Vasilievsky Island
– Historical quarters around Vasilievsky Island
– Petrogradsky Island (the Petrograd Side) and its many hidden wonders
– Peter-and-Paul Fortress
– Trinity Bridge and the views from it
– Field of Mars
– the area around Church on the Spilled Blood
– Palace Square
– the Admiralty
*Exact route may vary, confirm with the guide please.
The tour is conducted in English and Russian. Booking is required, max group 15 pers. Large groups should book a private tour in advance.